Thursday, January 10, 2013

A little bit about french bistronomy.....

I had the amazing opportunity of writing about the bistronomy movement in Paris for the launch issue of the Honest Cooking magazine. I'm not sure if you've seen the blog (it's brilliant), well this magazine is a natural progression from the blog and it is just a foodie, design, other worldly distraction kind of delight . I feel so fortunate to have had the experience of being in France thanks to the Julia Child scholarship I received last year and then being able to write about what I had discovered. Even better the magazine is free for everyone to enjoy. Here are a few screen grabs to give you a taste of the design. If you have an ipad you can download the magazine here
I'm just in the process of getting some more spreads from the mag for those who are sans ipad and will update the blog later this week. 
Enjoy
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment