Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3: Luscious Tees

BUTTON UP VEST, CROP TANK, BOXER SHORT
DOUBLE LAYER TANK, DENIM SHORT
DRAWSTRING MAXI DRESS, CROPPED LEATHER JACKET
It will take every bit of my strength to post these on to the winners. Some absolutely beautiful silk jersey tees thanks to Sosume These tees are brilliant - silk sourced from a high end Japanese mill and the perfect perfect choice for hiding/supporting/loving your Christmas day food baby me thinks.

Oh and you get that socially correct glow that comes with wearing something by an Australian company that has a HUGE social conscience supporting some very worthy social and environmental causes.

Visit Sosume and let us know your favourite tee to be in the draw to win some threads along with your copy of Kitchen Coquette.
And if you've missed it, check out the 12 Days of Christmas Kitchen Coquette mag for more information on the giveaways! 

6 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous, but for me it has to be the V-Neck Box Tee from the 2011/12 collection. Love that neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long Tee in Sky, im a little tummy conscious so I love the length and the colour is gorgeous and aptly named

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the stylish girl in my life - actually have a few best mates who adore good quality in clothing. so this is looking very fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double tank singlet.Its a very current look and perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the V neck tee because it's the most flattering to my size and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Tee's, I like them all ... I know greedy lol. Favourite V Neck Tee in Sky and Salmon, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete