Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Pork Sexy

Part of writing a book is about letting it go. For so long it is your baby and then all of a sudden it's about finding the right babysitter. I was one of those overbearing stressy first mother types - no one will look after it the way I can yady yada. 

I have never been so wrong. 

Luckily for me there was a host of amazing creatives who took care of my baby and did all those behind-the-scene and often thankless tasks that make a dream a book. So a massive thank you to the likes of Anthony Teoh and Huey Lau who did some gorgeous illustrations. Here are a few of Anthony's illos that didn't make it into the book and my absolute favourite is the reclining piglet - "making pork sexy". I love it. It makes me smile.









No comments:

Post a Comment